Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New MTC Pictures

Elder Pogue (our son Taylor) is on the right with his companion Elder Davis from Tremonton, Utah. They actually don't use the term "companion" in the French missions. They say "collegue". The word companion is taken to mean something else there!

The whole district "striking a pose". Taylor is on the far left. They are all headed to Toulouse except for one girl who will go to Figi!

Apparently it's not all study, study, study! Here is a little fun with the camera.

5 happy thoughts:

Carolina girl said...

OH, what fun pictures! Brings back MTC memories! I LOVED the MTC!

Erin said...

I love the strike a pose pic!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Thanks for sharing. I loved seeing them on Sunday. :) I am still waiting for a girls night.

Ivy said...

Cute pictures! I really want to see some more...

Alan and Sharon said...

Good to know there's time for a little fun! :)