Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Food........

We were all proud to have stepped out of our comfort zones on the food. I have to admit I was a little worried before we went. I am not a very adventurous eater at all. But most of it was really delicious and we loved it. Here are a few pics:


Well, it was all good until this point! Evan and Brad gave this a try but it was all I could do to look at it and prop it up for the picture. This was at a restaurant near the Burmese border.
Here is Evan giving it a try. Evan, the guy who eats plain hamburgers with ketchup only.......

3 happy thoughts:

Laura said...

Oh GROSS. There aren't words for that junk!

Andrea said...

Okay, that bird soup is just plain nasty! It looks like the thing died in it's own bird bath! YUCK!! LOL

Carolina girl said...

So what did Evan think of the soup? I'm wondering if the picture was taken before he tasted because he has a smile on his face.