Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sulphur Homecoming '08

It's Homecoming time again. Can't believe it's been a year since last year's homecoming parade. I remember it so clearly because it's the same day Taylor opened his mission call. Whitney's date was Houston B. They really looked cute. Brad and I and Evan went to the game Friday night. That was fun. Saturday we spent the day watching conference, getting Whitney's hair done, cleaning house, etc. Aunt Allison came to do her make-up. It was a fun day....and night....and almost day again! I had to finally tell kids to leave my house at 3:30 in the morning. Seems our house was the after-party "party". At 2:00 am, Whitney informs me that some people are coming over to BAKE COOKIES! Also, some kids (their moms will know who they are.......) came over to "borrow" some SaranWrap. Well guess what I wake up to! That's right....my van totally wrapped! haha

5 happy thoughts:

Laura said...

We need a pic of the saran wrapped van! At least they didn't wrap you to your bed!`

Carolina girl said...

How funny that they used your own saran wrap to wrap your van! Don't you feel loved! =)

Andrea said...

Kids are so thoughtful. Maybe they thought your van needed a nice body wrap!! It was nice of them to use your saran wrap!! LOL!!

She looks so beautiful. I love her pink dress!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Cute pics! And, by the way, only the COOLEST moms get their cars wrapped in saran wrap!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

She looked beautiful.