• Whitney and Mary Catherine being way out in the Gulf and hearing a “doglike” noise behind them. They turn around to see a black fin super close to them. Andrea and I were laying in lounge chairs watching them run as if in slow motion wondering why in the world they were ditching the rafts. Andrea’s exact words: “It better be a shark!” Actually we learned that it was a dolphin. Hilarious….they just knew they were going to be eaten alive.
• Lots of food…..Bonefish Grill (Thanks Zack!), Piccadilly, McDonalds, IHOP, Andrea’s muffelata sandwiches, chocolate dipped pretzels and strawberries, etc….the eating just went on and on.
• The beach had no oil that we could see.
• The pools at the condo were super nice.
• Having a sing along all the way home helped the time go by. At the top of all our lungs, we covered Kenny Chesney, Ronnie Milsap, Kenny Rogers, Johnny Cash…..you get the picture.
So now we are home one more day before we take off for Las Vegas! Can’t wait to see Miss Piper (oh, and Ivy and Calder, too) We’ll come back the 25th and plan to stay home from then on. Evan will come July 2, Taylor later in July and Brad on August 1st. Hopefully at some point during the summer, my whole family will be together in one place at one time. Is that too much to hope for?