Friday, February 6, 2009

Swiss Miss Returns ............

Whitney got back from Switzerland this morning. We picked her up at the school about 10:30. She had a great time and took loads of pictures which makes me happy! It's late and taking forever to upload so I'll add some more later. She's slept all day and I'm assuming she's gonna sleep all night, too! One of her friends dropped by and she came out of her room just long enough to say, "How can you even be awake??", then promptly headed back to bed. Every morning was spent in ski instruction then they skiid all afternoon and practiced what they learned in the morning. The evenings each had a different activity. One night was movie night, then bowling night, ice skating night, 'disco' night, etc. She said it was all great. Maybe she'll write about it on on her own blog if she remembers the password!

4 happy thoughts:

Susan said...

That 2nd photo...she looks cold, happy, excited - and you can see the reflection in her goggles. I bet she had a ball. ;)

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

OH MY GOODNESS. I love all of this travel stuff. I am so jealous. This is great. You guys look like your having so much fun.

Melanie said...

Hey Gwen! I'd love to send you some info on digi scrapbooking... send me your email & I will forward you some info. You guys look like you are having TOO much fun over there!

Andrea said...

I LOVE Switzerland!! When I went to Europe that was my favorite place ever!! It's so beautiful there!! And how much fun to say you have been skiing in the Alps!! I just rode a train up the mountain and couldn't breath and wanted to go back down!! LOL!!