Friday, April 23, 2010

Blog Neglect and Prom.......

Oh my goodness, I hate when people neglect their blogs and here I am doing the same thing. I got back to Saudi with no problems at all. The flights were all pleasant and on time and all my luggage arrived with me! Taylor road-tripped across the U.S. on his way from Louisiana to Idaho. He spent a week in Arkansas with his grandparents and enjoyed that. Now it's back to school for him! Ivy and Piper flew back to Minnesota with only minor distress. Apparently Piper spit/threw-up on the crowded tram onto other passengers carry-ons......Ivy said that luckily they were nice about it! Life has been normal/hectic since I've been back with the usual stuff. The kids are settled back into school after nice breaks and the count is on till the end of the school year. Whitney had prom this past week-end (Thursday) so that was fun. (she is in black on the far left posing with three of her good friends) She looked beautiful. Evan has started basketball and practices most afternoons. No earth-changing things to post~ just wanted everyone to know we are still alive and kicking in Saudi!

1 happy thoughts:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Whitney looks beautiful! How fun!