Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Idol Nights.....

I have always been an American Idol fan! I jumped on the bandwagon in Season 2.  I absolutely love it and can't understand how anybody can't!  Evan is as obsessed as I am and Whitney and Brad just endure it as best they can.  We have continued our Idol tradition here in Saudi Arabia.  We get it two night a week just like in the States only one day later.  So we get it every Thursday and Friday nights.  We get together with three other families EVERY week~ the Masons, the Mosleys and the Stratfords.  We rotate houses and cook lots of food and it's just a good old time. 
This past week it was at our house.  We laughed how we all ended up Saudi-style with the guys in one room and the girls in the other. 
Here are the girls. The cute lady below is "Nana", Brent Mason's mother.  This is her second visit to Arabia and we all just love her. 
Gwen, Debbie, Donna and Abigail.  Below, Leanne and Tori.
Now on to the boys room, here is Evan,
and Brent, Rusty, Brad, Wade and Christian.
Sorry to Whitney who was the photographer and didn't get in any of the pictures.

We all have our favorites but we all agree that at this point it's sad to see any of them leave!

4 happy thoughts:

Susan said...

WISH I WAS THERE!!! It looks so fun!! (I love your red furniture!)

Now tell me again, why didn't we have Am Idol parties when you were here???

gwen said...

I don't know why!!!! We should have!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like so much fun!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Well, I can see a new tradition being born......AND I ALSO LOVE THE RED FURNITURE>>>you all know how I love red.