Sunday, November 2, 2008

Temple Trip......


Bishop Young has challenged everyone to attend the temple once a month. We had already gone in October so that worked out great. Saturday morning, Nov. 1st, we left at five in the morning with the Zachary's and Vicki and Kristin. It was a fun trip. Glad for the challenge and glad for the blessings of the temple. Here are a few pictures. Zack and Brad weren't very willing to pose for the pictures. They decided if they weren't getting married, there was no need for pictures.



10 happy thoughts:

Carolina girl said...

Good for you guys! And the comment the husbands made about not needing their picture taken since they aren't getting married was hillarious!

Ivy said...

His sunglasses...?

Laura said...

We totally missed yall! We were in the eight a.m. session. It was great!

gwen said...

Oh my gosh, Laura, we were in the nine a.m. How sad that we didn't see y'all! We saw the Matheson's going in as we were leaving. And Ivy, it's your Dad, I won't even try to defend his sunglasses....

Be A Saint said...

I love the pictures. It was pretty funny...taking pictures and all. I love it. I felt pretty high school, except my behind sticking out behind my arm wasn't very high school!! Yuck.

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Don't worry Andrea...did you see that picture Gwen posted of me taking one of myself......Gwen take that out. GOOD GRIEF! I look bad. ha-ha. IT was fun.

gwen said...

OK, Vicki, it's gone, but I thought it was cute!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I was really just kidding...but you can leave it out. haha Thanks for letting us use your camera.

Bartonbunch5 said...

What a fun trip. I miss those temple trips. I live about 10 min away from the temple. I don't get to go out to lunch or anything, But I do get to go to the temple once a week.

Andrea said...

That looks like it was a really fun trip. We are going to go on the 22nd. And the men are too funny!! I love taking pictures.