Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today I'm thankful for Evan......

I'm going to jump into the trend of posting things I am thankful for. Most of all, I am thankful for my family. Today I will highlight Evan. Evan simply IS a blessing. He is cute, sweet, smart, funny and everybody that knows him loves him. He works hard. He plays hard.

He's doing so good in school right now. Also, he tried out for his middle school basketball team and made it. Again, due to his hard work. Evan is a peacemaker. Evan is valient. He is patient when we call him things like "Smevers" and "Smeven". From the time he was tiny, Brad has said things to him like "Who's the big helper man?", "Who's the missionary man?", "Who's the good-example man?" He would always yell back, "I AM!" He has certainly lived up to the challenge. We love you, Evan!

5 happy thoughts:

Lindsay and Mike said...

He is SUCH a great kid! I loved having him in my Primary class...about a million and a half years ago!

Susan said...

He's such a sweet kid, Don used to call him Smiley when he was little just becasue he ALWAYS had such a happy face.

Zack said...

He's a good dude!

Zack

Clare said...

Of course I remember!! How you put up with us Palmer brats, I'll never know :)
Jon has 2 boys, 3 year old Grant, and 1 year old Jude.
I'm about to graduate in May with my Au.D.
James lives in Montana (brrr) and has a band called The March of the Black Queen.

How's everything??? It was so great to hear from you!

Trish said...

I'm glad you found my blog! Link away! I'll fill you in later on the happenings in Hot Springs. You're family looks great!