Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Crazy Saudi Signs........

We never cease to be amazed at some of the signs we see around town. I'm gonna be putting some up here occasionally for your enjoyment! This one was over some greeting cards in a little shop in downtown Al-Khobar...... (notice that it originally said 'massages' instead of messages) We assume it means that if you happen to be in there reading the greeting cards and notice a catchy line or pick-up phrase, it would be STRICTLY PROHIBITED to get out your cell phone (mobile as they call them) and text it to your sweetie! Darn, because I always do that!! Yeah, I knew y'all would like that.

4 happy thoughts:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Hilarious!

JS said...

Hi! I can't believe you live in Saudi Arabia. That is crazy! Sounds like a fun adventure.

Post a comment on my blog with your email, and I will email you the instructions to get bigger pictures.

RaeAnn said...

I hope you didn't get in trouble for taking a picture of the sign!! That is hysterical!!!
Thanks for the idea!! I would never have thought of taking pictures of cards!! Cool!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

hahaha....love it...