Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Beach and another crazy Saudi sign.....

Today is Thursday which is the the first day of the week-end. Brad had to work so Whitney, Evan and I decided to ride the bus to Ras Tanura to the beach and eat lunch with Brad. It is such a beautiful beach on the Arabian Gulf (or Persian Gulf depending on which side of it you are on) White sand, blue water....simply beautiful. Like all beaches and public places, there are a few rules that must be abided by......... Be sure to check out Rule #8!
So at one time or another, this has been a problem??

Really enjoyed the day! Brad walked down and met us at the beach and we ate in the snack bar. We got back on the bus at 1:00 with just enough sun and fun! (and next time we're at the beach and get a hankering to slaughter a sheep....we'll try to refrain!)

6 happy thoughts:

Bartonbunch5 said...

That is to funny!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! Hilarious! I always slaughter sheep when I go to the beach...doesn't everyone? :)

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I laughed and laughed..this was so wonderful. I have to catch up on blog reading.....hahahahahaha

Andrea said...

You know what, I have that problem every time I go to the beach. Those sheep....LOL....that is too funny!! Is the water warm there? It looks like it was a bit chilly still.

gwen said...

Andrea, Yes, the water is still a little nippy even though the air temperature is getting over 100 already!

Ric said...

So how come Brad left his scuba gear in the closet? Looks like great water to me... and I bet there are lots of critters under the waves.