Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Who are you?

Can I just say how much I love blogging?? And besides keeping up my own blog, can I say how much I love reading all of yours? I really have to limit myself to a set time to read blogs because I could really waste alot of time if I let myself. I would rather read blogs than watch t.v. or read magazines (which I almost NEVER do)~ that's how I justify.
(photo courtesy of google images)
I am just interested in people, their lives and their stories. Not in a creepy way. More in a "Wow, what an awesome family!" kind of way. I love it when somebody tells me they read my blog. I love comments. Thanks to those of you who leave them. Here's the thing: I can tell by my live-feed map that many, many people read that I don't know about. There are visitors from countries and states where I don't know anybody. I would LOVE for you to tell me who you are. So come on friends, show your face! Leave me a comment and introduce yourself!

8 happy thoughts:

Andrea said...

Well, you knew I was here. You need to get set up with Google analytics. They tell you if people look at your blog from Google searches and what their search was and how long they stayed on your blog. They tell you what cities people visit from and how long they stay on your blog. And lots of other fun information!!

gwen said...

Well, apparently this isn't going to work because you all just got shy! It's ok, you can be mysterious if you'd rather....

(thanks, Andrea T.)

Susan said...

Yeah I waste too much time reading blogs too...and facebook...and People.com...and Keith Urban...

The Mabiles said...

I'm known for being shy ;) I love your blog! Now I will not feel so much like a stalker when I read it (since I haven't seen you in about 5 years)!

Lou Ellen said...

Well, you know me, The Sister of Susan. I love to read blogs too! Coming to you from little home-town-ville on the Texas range....

Gayla said...

Hey Gwen - I love reading about all your cool Saudi adventures. Cute new photo of you and Brad, and I like your new background.

Valeen said...

I am Valeen from Utah, I read your blog! You need to buy a camel! Hehe!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Love ME and I love the fact that you read all about me and my family and I LOVE to read your posts.