Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Vegetable and Fruit Market.....

I cannot even begin to tell you how great the vegetable market was!
These guys love to have their pictures taken. He was pretty proud of his squash.



Now I really do understand that these are way, way, way too many pictures of fruit and veggies. The problem was I love them all and couldn't decide which ones to post, so.......I posted lots, but trust me, it's not all!

....and can I say how much I love my new camera?!?!?!




























Here are all the ladies loading our stuff onto the bus.

After the market, we were brought back to a beautiful park in Dhahran for an Arabic picnic. Donna, Leanne and I decided it would be fun to unload all our stuff on my front lawn and take pictures of it. So fun!

It was just a super fun day!

0 happy thoughts: