Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween '09....

Halloween is always a big deal in our family. Back at home, we always had a huge party with chili and treats and tons of people. We were feeling a little sorry for ourselves here in Saudi but it turned out to be really fun. Here are the nerds, Whitney and Angelina with their basketball star friend, Tori.
The Mason's invited us over for a delicious "dinner in a pumpkin". We sat in their driveway and handed out candy and all the kids took off trick-or-treating.

Evan went as an Aramco worker. Check out the Nomex.


A couple more pictures of the nerds. And a big shout out to my talented, crafty, thoughtful friend, Kristin, for making me the cute Halloween banner in the background. She also sent me a Thankful one for Thanksgiving! I love them!

1 happy thoughts:

Be A Saint said...

I am so glad the fish pictures have moved down on your list. I got so tired of looking at them when I would look at other blogs. Looks like Whitney is the same kind of nerd as Mary Catherine.... as cute as you can be and still be nerdy. And by the way...I LOVE THE COUCH!!! It is so cute. Wow. Love it.