Monday, February 8, 2010

Piper's Blessing Day

Brad and I didn't have a very good day Sunday thinking about Piper being blessed in church and us not being able to be there. Things that made it better:

  • Beautiful pictures so easily shared with the amazing technology that we are blessed with today.
  • Her Grandma Mary and Grandpa Ric being able to be there with them.
  • Knowing that her parents cherish her and will raise her in a house full of Christlike love.
  • Thinking of how blessed I am to have been there as she entered the world and the first three weeks of her precious little life.
  • Knowing that I can see and snuggle her again just next month!
Piper- You are Nana and PaPa's special girl and we love you like crazy!!

Now click on Ivy's blog in my list on the right for a full account of the day..... if you think you can stand the cuteness!

4 happy thoughts:

Lindsay and Mike said...

That is such a cute picture! What a doll!!!!

Be A Saint said...

That has to be the cutest thing ever. I love it.

Be A Saint said...

I am not much for leaving comments, but that is one cute baby- Zack

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

That is the most precious.....picture I have seen. OF course, besides my wonder Dreylon. :)