Friday, February 26, 2010

Update....

I'm getting in trouble from all sides for not updating my blog, so sorry. We've been super busy but really, I just get out of the habit. We are just LOVING having Taylor with us. I feel so blessed that we were able to get his visa so easily and to have had so much time with him right after his mission. He's had a great time and so have we. He and I will fly back to the States on March 9 and spend about a month there before he goes back to BYU-I and I come back to Saudi. Whitney will join us over spring break and Ivy and Piper will too! Yay! Evan is opting to stay here in Saudi with Brad. He feels that the 5 or so days there aren't gonna be worth the 24-hour plane ride. Whitney disagrees. Of course, both kids and I will be back all summer again!

My son, the actor:
Evan has become a star of the stage! He took drama this year in school and LOVES it! He tried out for the musical, Mulan and got the part of Ling. Ling is the tall, lanky Chinese soldier. They've been practicing hard every day for months. It will be wonderful! He had his dress rehearsal Thursday and the shows are Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I put up a couple pictures but look forward to some videos of his lines and songs. You’ll be so impressed! He's just so good!! (He's the tall one...)

3 happy thoughts:

Susan said...

Yay for Evan...it's fantastic that he's been bitten by the acting bug!!

Be A Saint said...

How awesome. That is just great. He is huge compared to everyone else!! So funny. I'll bet he was fantastic.

Bartonbunch5 said...

It looks Like a lot of fun for Evan! Maybe I can take a long weekend and come and visit while you are home? I am so glad you are enjoying Taylor I can't wait to see my Bry again he gets home on Aug. YAY!