Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Other cute pics from summer.....Ok, so they're all of Piper, so what?

Ms. Piper playing with her blocks and a BlueBell bucket Piper and all her cool, big girlfriends...overstimulated but they are thrilled
Piper and Aunt Whitney
Piper playing in the Louisiana rain
She didn't want her knees to touch the sidewalk or grass
I love this one and it's not of Piper....MawMaw and Whitney
Uncle Taylor and Piper wanting to reach that fried fish
Piper tasting her first snocone with help from Aunt Whit...I'd say she liked it
The cool friends again
Playing blocks with Great Grandma
If she could just get her hands on Dre she could pull his adorable curls
Piper and PaPa chilling in the beanbag

4 happy thoughts:

Lindsay and Mike said...

She is such a cutie!

Be A Saint said...

I am tired reading about it all! It was sooo fun though! Can't wait till next year!

Author said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lou Ellen said...

I just read your whole summer! What a time! So awesome. I loved reading it all. My favorite picture, besides the little girls and Piper, was Piper reaching for the fried fish. And I miss Sweet Tooth Fairy!