Sunday, December 21, 2008

Off to Saudi Arabia.......

Hi Friends,

I am in the Houston airport waiting to board our fight to Amsterdam, Holland then on to Dhahran, Saudi Arabia! Just wanted to take a minute to say good-bye. I'm leaving but not forever! I will miss everyone at home so much but I am excited for the new adventure and glad to share it with my family. (at least the ones left at home......) It's been an emotional week-end but thanks to all of you who dropped by to say good-bye! Most of you are not just friends, but truly family to us! We've been taking some pictures. One is so funny of Chelsea (our dog) going down the conveyer belt in her kennel. Poor thing.....it was pitiful.

It may be a little while before we have internet but stay tuned for pictures and details.

Love y'all, Gwen

6 happy thoughts:

Susan said...

Chelsea seemed so worried last night, bless her heart...I can't wait until you get to Amsterdam so she knows you're there.

We're gonna miss y'all so much!!! And in case you don't get the internet for a few days, Merry Christmas and love to all. ♥

Lindsay and Mike said...

Wow! What an adventure! Thank goodness for blogs so we can stay in touch!

Bartonbunch5 said...

Have a great Flight! What a great adventure. Have a Merry Christmas
We love you

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I look so forward to the updates. LOVE YA lots and Merry Christmas. See ya soon. So, let's plan when we can get together for a visit. I want to get my passport in time to fly over. :)

whitney pogue said...

hey, this is whitney, i made a blog but i don't know how to add people yet. SO ADD ME!

Be A Saint said...

Hey, I'm so excited to find Whitney's blog. That is great. I hope you are all doing great.