Friday, December 12, 2008

Let the competition begin.........

We had a great time in Arkansas making gingerbread houses...........

Here are Evan and Emily organizing the supplies
This is Cindy's house. She joined the fun later when she saw how much fun we were having.

This is my house. Notice the thatched roof!

The next entry was Whitney's party house. The gummy bears are having a party.

Next comes Aunt Stephanie and Emily's house,

Grandma's house was having structural problems so it became a gingerbread tent. (Notice the fire ring!)
And the clear-cut winner was Evan with his three story barn house with a porch!

2 happy thoughts:

Sharon said...

I love making gingerbread houses! You'll soon see pictures like these on my blog too! :) Yours look good...I'm going to have to up my candy supply. :)

Gayla said...

These are so clever. Love Evan's cool porch!