Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ghost Dance.......

While we were in Houston doing all our orientations, they showed the kids yearbooks of the schools here. While I was browsing through some of them, I noticed the "Ghost Dance" pages. I thought it looked like so much fun. They learn this dance and preform it as they learn about the native Americans. As it turned out, Evan got here just in time for the Ghost Dance. He had to decorate the outfit and learn the dance. The day of the preformance, I called a mother of an eighth grade classmate and we went together. It was entertaining and well preformed. It wasn't until later that day, we learned that he was injured but if you notice the last picture, you'll see him holding his wrist.





It did take me a while to get all the red paint off the sides of the shower!

2 happy thoughts:

Carolina girl said...

Tell Evan to save his costume so he can dance for us when you guys come this summer. =)

Be A Saint said...

Oh great idea. I think we need a performance.