Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our new home......

This is it! It's really a cute house. Siding with a little cement porch and a one car garage. And grass in the desert! You wouldn't believe how hard they work, moving the hoses around all day to get grass to grow- but they do! Evan snapped this shot of Whitney and I chatting with the new neighbors.
This is Brad on Christmas morning eating breakfast. We made chocolate chip pancakes and enjoyed some of the fruit basket that was left on our door by some new friends!

I really like this picture of Whitney and Evan standing at the bus stop. It's right up the road from our house.

I had to throw in this picture. It's the kids being silly posing with a sleeping Dad. The room was pitch black but somehow my camera made it look so clear.

A view out my bedroom window. A bird sitting on the wall. There are always alot of birds around. The flowering trees are so pretty.


A view of one little corner of my kitchen. Lenae, show your mom that I have her cookbook all the way in Saudi Arabia! And somebody show Kristi that I have my Scentsy burner here, too!

Our new tv which will make things alot more fun around here! Some things you just can't go too long without!


5 happy thoughts:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks awesome! I seriously can't believe you guys live halfway around the world now! Crazy!!

Bartonbunch5 said...

Looks Great! it looks like your all settled in. your house looks nothing like I though it would it is very nice! I was thinking hut or something just kidding.I love that we can keep in touch even when your over there!

Susan said...

Cute photos! And Whit & Evan look just darling waiting for the bus.

Be A Saint said...

Who is Trish? Just the nosey me coming out!!

gwen said...

haha nosy! She's a girl we knew in Hot Springs. Her dad was the bishop and I worked with her mom in Young Women's. They are a wonderful family. I read all her sisters blogs through hers, too.