Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm Alive......

Hi everybody! I know it's been forever since I've updated. We just got our internet and wireless connections yesterday! For some reason, I'm having a hard time uploading pictures to blogger. I did get one on here. It's the view from my front window! I have tons of pictures of the house and kids. Maybe I can get them on later. But all is well. OH and CALL ME! My vontage phone is up and running. That means you can call my home phone number back in Sulphur and it will ring here free of charge. Just remember the nine hour time difference! More soon, I promise!

5 happy thoughts:

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Welcome back our long lost friend. Good to hear you are doing well. SO give us a time that would be good to call (our time).

Carolina girl said...

Glad you hear from you and that you guys are doing well! Can't wait for more pictures. =)

Bartonbunch5 said...

Hey, I am so glad to see your alive and that all is well! can't wait to see where you are living happy new year!

Susan said...

How cool, all the way to the phone I was thinking, I am dialing Saudi! :)

Vicki, IIRC, Gwen is 9 hrs ahead of us (I think)...so when it's noon here, it's 9pm there. At least for now while we're in standard time.

MaryRuth said...

Hi!! So happy to hear from you!! Excited for your new adventure!