Thursday, August 20, 2009

My bribe.....


I think Brad was a little worried about me getting back on the plane after having so much fun with everyone in Louisiana. So I guess he thought I needed a bribe. One day I came home and he had bought me the Nikon D-90 that I've wanted for a long time! I am so excited to have it but honestly, am feeling totally overwhelmed by it! I even took a photography course here before we left for summer and still don't feel like I know anything about this camera. I'm trying to read and learn and I know in time, I'll catch on! Thanks, honey, I love it! (and I really was gonna get on the plane....)

2 happy thoughts:

Unknown said...

I got a D50 for Christmas and love it, I still don't know how to do anything other than use the auto mode, but some day I'll figure it out :) it takes awesome pix! Have fun with it!!

Carolina girl said...

What a great bribe! Maybe you should pretend like you're not going back next time too and see what he surprises you with! :)