Saturday, December 5, 2009

Foot massages.................

One of the best parts of the trip and we took advantage of this almost every night! I had heard about the awesome Thai foot massages and was not disappointed. Let's do the math....140 Thai baht for one hour-we all got half-hour massages each night so 70 baht. 70 Thai baht=$2.10 in U.S. dollars! Has to be the best bargain in the entire world- HEAVEN! Evan finishing up and gettin on his shoes while Whitney and Pin relax and enjoy!
L.D. seems to be enjoying his, as well!

Anyone heading to Thailand, put the foot massages on the top of your list!

4 happy thoughts:

Laura said...

Definitely at the top of my list! Wow!!!!

Lou Ellen said...

If any post deserves a comment, it's this one. A foot massage for $2? Whoa. What a deal. Sign me up.

Lou Ellen said...

And I have no idea how come Matt's picture is showing up on my comments! Me and his mission blog will have to come to a meeting of the minds.

Carolina girl said...

Sign me up too! At that price, I could afford a 24 hour foot massage, and it would still be less than what you would pay for one hour here.