Monday, December 14, 2009

Fun in the Car.......

We are having a great time being home. It's been so fun to see my parents, cousins and friends. We've been on the run the whole week. I haven't taken even one picture since we've been back in Louisiana! Not sure why.... but last night Andrea and I and all the kids went to Vidor to a Christmas concert that they did at the church there. (which was wonderful, by the way) On the way home I passed a camara back and had them take some of themselves. We were entertained by Evan and Alex singing all the way home.




3 happy thoughts:

Unknown said...

cool chiks...:))

I'm glad that I found this wonderful blog with interesting posts. Congratulations! You have got to share with us something nice. I Wish you a wonderful evening! smiles

Clare said...

Awww, I kinda miss SETX now that you mention Vidor! :)

Erin said...

How long are y'all in town for?