Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Guess I'm a Blogger Now!

Ok, I really need to just get in the habit of updating this thing. Honestly I'm a little intimidated by it all. I thought my blog was still a secret! haha I made a few coments to some of you and...voila......I'm all out there! Well, it's for the best. I'll try not to be too boring.

FHE activity last night was fun. When Taylor came home from BYU-I, he brought home a fish aquarium. Evan has been bugging us ever since to set it up with fish. So last night was the night. We all headed to PetSmart in the rainstorm to get fish. For those of you who don't know, Whitney detests all animals! As soon as we got in the store she swore the chinchillas were making her eyes burn. It was all drama from there. Evan did get a few cool fish and we got them home alive. The lady said they could live in the plastic bag for no more than an hour and a half. We cut it close since we had to stop for ice cream on the way home. An extra plus is that they are still all alive this morning! We ran into Lindsay V. and her husband shopping for fish. Whitney said, "Are y'all buying fish, too?? How random!"....and it kind of was!

I just want to say how much I love reading all of your blogs! I don't want to freak people out, and I really don't consider myself a stalker (at least not in a bad way....) but I check all of yours almost everyday. MaryRuth was the first blog I got interested in. Now it's everybody, Lisa, Lynetta, Andrea, Vickie, the Baxter girls, Sharon Patton, Jenn Sorenson, Jenn's sister-in-law Jenn, etc. Now new friends like Jenn M. and Laura G. ; the list goes on and on...............I love it!

3 happy thoughts:

Carolina girl said...

And now we will all enjoy stalking...I mean reading your blog too! :)

Be A Saint said...

HEY IT'S GREAT!!! You got it all figured out. It looks really, really good. Yeah, as if I don't talk to you more than anyone, now I can read about you too.

MaryRuth said...

I just feel honored my name was mentioned :)

Now I can stalk you too!