Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Princess Driver


Yeah! My first picture posted......anyway, thought I would share this funny picture of Whitney. She got this crown from the Cinderella play that her good friend Kathryn was in. She keeps it in the van and insists on wearing it every time she drives. It is so embarrassing when people look and wonder.....she just waves. This is part of Whitney's goofy personality that we all love. Never a dull moment! After church Sunday in the parking lot, Lily Z. noticed that Whitney was headed for the driver's seat and yelled, "Is she gonna wear her crown??"

8 happy thoughts:

Be A Saint said...

Cute, very very cute. Now a challenge for the week. Get a great picture of Evan doing something funny.

Zack said...

Yes......I read a blog. Now it is out. I feel so free now.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

That's so funny! I love that she just waves at people.

Carolina girl said...

That is hilarious! And a cute picture! She is a beautiful girl!

Lisa said...

I love the crown! oh, I stole Andrea's challenge and posted a funny picture of Bryce.

Jen said...

Wow, well apparently I am not in "the know", I just noticed a link to your blog today! It must be because my mom is out of town. I am glad you joined the blogging world. And Whitney, you are very cute with your crown.

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

This is so funny! Gwen, how wonderful! I love it. Keep posting.