Wednesday, March 12, 2008

MTC Life




Taylor is alive and well! We get an email from him every Friday and an occasional piece of "real mail". He sent us these pictures last week. He is doing great and says the French is coming along nicely. He sounds positive about everything, loves the people in his district and can't wait to get to France! For those of you who don't know Taylor, he is the fourth guy from the left. Some of the others must be super tall because he is right at 6 feet and looks tiny in comparison. He'll be in the Provo MTC until April 8th. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support for him!

6 happy thoughts:

Susan said...

Wtg Taylor! I sent him a Dear Elder letter a few days ago. I can't believe he's leaving for France in just a few months!

And your blog is really cool Gwen. See you when we get home from CA!

Alan and Sharon said...

I don't consider myself a stalker either, but I did find yours. :) I'm so amazed that Whitney is driving and Taylor is in the MTC! These can't possibly be the same kids I babysat!

JS said...

Hi! This is Jen Scott! I am just blog stalking. :) I love reading people's blogs. What else am I going to do while my kiddies sleep! Welcome to the blogging world!

You have such a cute family!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Yes, Jen got a letter from him last week and she said that he is really positive. We are so proud of him.

RaeAnn said...

Great BLOG Gwen!!! Taylor looks great. So glad that he is so happy!! Matthew is doing great too!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.