Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring has Sprung!




All of us, including the dog, have been LOVING this weather! It is beautiful. I am so looking forward to our week at Sam Rayburn. I'm hoping for more wonderful weather, a pool that's not too cold, and a few great walking trails. The kids and I will leave Friday (tomorrow) and Brad will meet us there Saturday after he flies in from Honduras! I can't wait to hear all about the trip. It's been really weird not to be able to pick up the cell and call him. He will only be able to stay until Monday morning. He has to get back to the real world of work. The kids and I will stay all week and come back late Friday. Evan's friend Blake will meet us up there Monday.

2 happy thoughts:

Ivy said...

It looked like spring was coming here, but today we got hit with a snowstorm... so it'll be a while. Cute picture of Chelsea!

Jennifer said...

How fun! Sam Rayburn looks like it will be a nice retreat. Isn't spring the best weather of the year?!