Monday, May 26, 2008

Extreme Haircut......

Evan has been needing a haircut for quite awhile now! Every Sunday in church I am bothered by it and think, this is the week! (but then things come up and we never got there....) He spent the night at his friend Blake's house last night. He called around 11:00 pm and said that Blake's brother's girlfriend was going to give him a buzz cut. I said "go for it!" That'll save me some cash! I used to love to get the boy's heads almost shaved for the summer. It's so much cooler and once their scalps tan, doesn't look too bad!

So this is Evan before:


And this is Evan now!
Before we saw it, Whitney said "What do you think he'll look like?" I said, "Probably like a tall, skinny bald kid." I was right!
P.S. At least Evan has a little hair, Blake is totally bald

4 happy thoughts:

Carolina girl said...

THAT'S A MANS HAIR CUT, I TOTALLY APPROVE

Carolina girl said...

Just FYI, that first comment was from Aaron. But I do like it too!:)

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Haha....I like it and love the comments.

Lindsay and Mike said...

What a handsome man he is growing up to be...both with long hair & short. I know I say this all the time, but he really SHOULD still be six-years-old. :)