Saturday, May 10, 2008

Taylor's letters.........


I have decided to take Zack's advice and put Taylor's emails on a blog so that everybody can read them if they want to. The Baxter's have one for Christa and I really enjoy reading hers! I might go back later and add in the ones from the MTC but for now, they start last month in France. Please feel free to comment and I'll pass along your best wishes. We are amazed and thrilled at how long they are. At first we were like, "Who are you and what have you done with Taylor?" -but they are consistantly wonderful and informative. If you know Taylor at all you know how miraculous this is already! I have taken it upon myself to add a little punctuation. They are very difficult to read without it and as most of you know, Taylor doesn't "believe" in punctuation or capitalizing! ("it's just a waste of time"......) I'll also take out anything personal that he would not want shared but haven't had to do that yet.

IF you're interested, check it out at http://www.elderpogue.blogspot.com/. If you don't know him or don't care, that's fine too!

2 happy thoughts:

MaryRuth said...

what a great idea!!! thanks for sharing Gwen!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Yes, I have it on my blog now. THanks a million.