Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mission Calls.............



Mission calls are so exciting! We got news tonight that the three Lovelace boys got their mission calls. Taylor has been asking every week and I can't wait to tell him. Not long after that, we got an email from our friends the Barton's telling that Bryan had gotten his call! And of course, Andrew goes to the MTC in a couple weeks! We are thrilled for all these boys and know they will all be outstanding missionaries!

Jace Lovelace- Colorado, Colorado Springs -MTC Sept. 3, 08
Eric Lovelace- Idaho, Pocatello -MTC Sept. 3, 08

Clay Lovelace- Washington State -MTC Sept. 3, 08
Bryan Barton- Berlin, Germany -MTC Aug 20, 08

Andrew Coffman- Mesa, Arizona -MTC June 11, 08

We are so proud of all of you!

8 happy thoughts:

Susan said...

Wow, all 3 boys on the same day! And they're all headed out west...someone needs to submit their photo to the Church News.

Congrats guys!

Bartonbunch5 said...

It was great to hear about all the mission calls. Bryan was really excited to hear about everyone.
Thanks for letting us know.

Susan said...

Congrats to Bryan too! He was a sweetheart when I taught him in Primary many moons ago. :)

Stacy James said...

How exciting! That's a lot of missionaries in one breath. I'm thrilled for all of them.

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Congrat's to everyone. :)

Gayla said...

Hi Gwen - remember me? I can't believe it has been nearly two years ago since we left the south. We miss many friends. I remember those good looking triplets. How exciting they are all choosing to serve and entering the MTC the same day. I'm excited that Eric is coming to Pocatello!! We'll have to watch for him.

And I remember the Coffman family, they were awesome. Are they still living in Venezuela? My kids called Andrew "that boy babysitter". He watched them a few times when we first moved there and didn't know anyone. Elder Taylor sounds like he is doing well. It seems like yesterday that he was my Den Chief.

gwen said...

Gayla~ Of course I remember you! Thanks so much for commenting. So happy that you're checking the missionary blog! I forgot that Taylor was your 'den chief'. They do grow up so fast..........do y'all have a blog???

Gayla said...

Right now we do not blog but I have enjoyed catching up with everyone so much I'm contemplating it. Of course, I've been spending so much more time at my computer lately everything else is getting neglected so maybe I better not. It's funny, I'll see one of my kidlets do something and think, that would make a great post, that is, if I HAD a blog. Ivy made the most beautiful bride!